The Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignalanalysis is offering a position limited to 1 year as a
Student Assistant (SHB) (gn*)
in Business informatics
Part-time with 19 Hours
Salary according to TV-L
In our spectRVm team, we use Virtual reality (VR) in order to develop a novel VR-based learning platform for Autistic children. We intend to combine VR with brain (neurophysiological) features to develop an advanced learning platform for these patients. The successful applicants will join a multidisciplinary team with many national and international collaborations to work on novel brain computer interface products.
This job offers you the perfect opportunity to gain first-hand experience in working like as entrepreneur. Together we develop our new business model and you can support us to get it going. Some of the responsibilities you will have are:
- Apply the lean Startup concept and built an MVP
- Working on our business model together with our business mentor
- Putting a new business model into practice
- Supporting the development of our marketing strategy
- Supporting the product launch
- Collaborate with the entire research/development team to improve processes, features, strategies etc.
We expect from you:
- Bachelor in Business informatics, Business Management or related fields
- Open attitude and willingness to go out in “the field”
- High level of responsibility, accuracy and reliability
- Fluent reading and writing in English and German
- Desirable: interest in machine learning or data science
We offer you:
- You will be a valuable part of a growing and innovative Startup with a dynamic and international product
- Friendly team in an excellent environment
- Flexible working hours with a high degree of self-responsibility and freedo
For more information, please contact Dr. Omid Abbasi, University of Münster, Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignalanalysis, 48149 Münster, Germany, Email: abbasi(at)wwu(dot)de.
Formal applications including CV and motivation letter may be sent until 07.10.2020 to Personalgewinnung des Universitätsklinikums Münster, Bewerbermanagement, Domagkstraße 5, 48149 Münster or via email to: bewerbung(at)ukmuenster(dot)de
Applications from female candidates are particularly encouraged. In the case of equal qualifications, competence and specific achievements, women will be considered on preferential terms within the framework of the legal possibilities unless reasons specific to an individual male candidate predominate. Candidates with recognised disabilities possessing equal qualifications will be given preference.
The University Hospital of Münster encompasses clinics and polyclinics as well as institutes specializing in research, training and in- as well as outpatient care. More than 8000 employees work in the different departments and institutes of the University Hospital. With 1500 beds, it is one of the largest university hospitals in Germany, providing the highest level of medical care.