The University Hospital Münster (UKM) is seeking
Qualified Nurses (RN) in Adult and Paediatric Care
for permanent contracts
Have you ever thought about nursing in Germany?
Whether you are an EU citizen or not, the UKM has nursing vacancies in a variety of specialities. Our hospital has a dedicated integration team, to offer support to potential and successful candidates, including help with the professional recognition formalities and language certificates. Non-EU citizens will need a level B2 German language certificate from, for example, The Goerthe Institute.
The well equipped UKM provides local, general hospital services, through to highly specialised regional, national & international healthcare.
We can offer positions in a variety of clinical settings:
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Internal Medicine
- Intensive/Critical Care
You can state your preferences on application. If your preferred speciality isn’t listed here, no worries, we can, no doubt, find a position in your preferred area of expertise.
We offer our employees:
- Supportive ward teams.
- Induction training.
- Internal, professional further and continuing education.
- Nursery places (on campus), emergency and school holiday childcare.
- Pension scheme - including independent, professional pension advice.
- A ‘Job Ticket’, for public transport.
- Sport facilities.
- The opportunity to work in a large, well equipped, university hospital, situated in a lively, cyclist friendly, culturally rich town.
Your task will be:
- to deliver a high quality of care to our patients.
- to actively participate in improving nursing care, using research based standards.
You can simply apply per email to Bewerbung.pflege(at)ukmuenster(dot)de stating your preferred clinical setting or just call us: 0049 251 8348022 for further information.
Applications of women are specifically invited. In the case of similar qualifications, competence, and specific achievements, women will be considered on preferential terms within the framework of the legal possibilities. Handicapped candidates with equivalent qualifications will be given preference.
The University Hospital of Münster is one of the leading hospitals in Germany. Such a position cannot be achieved by size and medical successes alone. The individual commitment counts above all. We need your commitment so that even with little things we can achieve great things for our patients. There are many possibilities open for you so that you may develop with them.